Monday, June 6, 2011

Yay New Board!!Yay BFF!!!

So I have to things I would like to cover in this post. First I would like to congratulate the new BENY USY board on their elections:

President-Dina
Rel/ed- Max
SA/TO- Sydney
Mem/kad- Emily (my sister is my chapter counterpart!!)
Com- Melissa
Good Luck on board I hope you all have a great year.

Second one of my best friends (we are actually 3rd generations friends too because we are just that cool)/ fellow USYer, Annie, is one of the 30 finalist in the Hallelujah- Global Jewish Singing Contest. So a huge congratulations to her on being amazing and all. She is going to get to go to Israel for 3 weeks as part of it, I am really excited for her as she had to miss our 8th grade trip.

Yesterday who ever was in NYC for the Salute to Israel Day Parade might have seen her singing on a float.
Annie on float singing One Day, by Matisyahu

I could not upload the video of her at the parade because Facebook does not let you save videos on to your computer, but on YouTube I found an old video that has her singing. This is from when we were in 6th grade she is sining a song from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Annie is the second girl who sings she is wearing a black and white striped top.

So if you go to the Hallelujah concert in Israel root for her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment