Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Answers!!!

Hey Hanefesh, this post is for you. I know there has not been a ton of information about different things coming at you, but I will try to help. I know in the past two weeks I have been hearing questions about two things a lot: encampment and RGB. So this post will try and answer all your questions.

First off we have encampment. I really can't wait for this, it is my first encampment and I am REALLY excited.


Now on to the information. APPLICATIONS are up for Hanefesh (do not use if you are from another region)
So everyone should go and fill those out and send them in.

Next up is RGB. I know a lot of people want to apply and don't worry you will get your chance to I promise. Right now the rest of the board and I are working really hard to make sure the applications is perfect and we have the best possible positions on our  RGBs. As soon as it is perfect the application will be available to you.

Hope you found this post helpful, I hope it answered most of your questions. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me at anytime.

1 comment: