It is a bit scary that in a one week I will end my last term as chapter president. Every things in order for the next person to take office. Some one else will have my 3in binder and fed-ex bag of silicone bracelet. Almost done. Its time for my chapter to function with out me. Time to make my last checklist(as chapter president I am sure I will make many as mem/kad) on that pink paper I always use.
- Proof read Constitution one last time
- Read all application to run
- Write elections script for board members
- Download all chapter USY tings on to a USB drive
- Make sure everything in the binder is up to date
- Write letter to next chapter president
|Picture of the kids in my chapter who where at spring convention|